Reply To: Worst Major Airport in Europe?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Worst Major Airport in Europe? Reply To: Worst Major Airport in Europe?

Airpocket
Participant

Inresting observations! Personally, having worked in customer services myself, I can honestly say that the more well-educated British (publich school, university, post-graduates, reasonably well-travelled, multi-lingual) try and offer a high standard of customer service since we know that, quite simply, if you treat a client well, they will keep coming back and no amount of flashy advertising can buy that sort of loyalty.
Alas, the less educated or worldly-wise tend not to give a damn. Your average Darren,Tracy, and Chardonay (!) would rather gawp at Jordan’s t*ts and fake tan than do their jobs to an acceptable (to customers) standard.
And,yes, every country has its fair share of rude,lazy, and arrogant workforce. I just seem to encounter them whenever I connect through the Gulf.But, I’m sure visitors to the UK find our workforce just as abrasive and unco-operative.I know I do.
So, back to VIE, would it make more sense to get the train from Munich than fly into VIE?