Reply To: How greedy can you get?

Back to Forum

LuganoPirate
Participant

My particular peccadillo are the hand wipes offered by Swiss and Lufthansa. I usually take about 10 per lounge visit!!! You cannot buy them in the shops (you can only buy the awful smelly ones that make your hands feel sticky after use) and with 2 young kids they can be a godsend. + it’s good advertising for the airlines.

On arrival, they can be used if the bathroom facilities are not up to scratch, or for cleaning down a stained suitcase or wiping the wheel of the rented car amongst others.

I don’t however hog up on the food except for the fish croquettes in Portugal or a particular biscuit that my kids and the nanny love, also from Portugal. Cannot find them in the shops so a good wedge of those go in the briefcase and the gratitude I receive is worth more than the odd look I get from fellow “Loungers”.

All to one’s own I suppose, so perhaps he had a good reason as well, and I’m sure if he was traveling C or F the airline can stretch to the odd overloader!!!

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls