Reply To: Best airport lounges in the world?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Best airport lounges in the world? Reply To: Best airport lounges in the world?

KSHaggag
Participant

Gentlemen !

I do fully agree that the First Class Terminal in FRA is really outstanding and inspiring !!…but don t forget this is FIRST CLASS …..coming to Business lounges or even Senator ones ,they give me the feeling of a Railway station…it also looks a bit oldish and shabby ..even the Tower Lounge newly launched is not much different from the business amd Senator lounges ..come on LH ,you need to revolutionise your approach in business lounges …you did it right in First ..why not in Business ??? ..nowadays the KLM Crown Lounge 52 at Schiphol is one of the best in Europe although KLM has been lagging in lounge concept for ages !!..

I do love the TG First Class lounge ….especially when it comes to spa treatment ……head and shoulders above the pack !!!!!

By the way ..the BA T5 LHR Galleries ,Club section is not that outstanding …you need to be in First or Concorde Room to feel you are pampered …