Reply To: Best airport lounges in the world?

Back to Forum

KSHaggag
Participant

I do agree and disagree with everybody ….i believe it is just your personal experience that makes you vote for a lounge over the other ,that s why our opinions do converge and diverge ………at the end ,we do agree on some common points ………….there is no doubt that the Lufthansa First Class Terminal in FRA is a top notch product ,though now 5 years old !!…………
I heard about the new Fcl lounges in FRA and MUC but have not yet visited them ….hope will do soon ……..
I noticed that nobody has evoked the Qatar Airways First Class terminal in Doha ……..head and shoulders above most competitors ground products ………..the Fcl zone is also most of the time serene and inspiring ,unlike the Ccl zone ……………

Before I wrap up ,let me pay tribute to the awesome Thai Airways First Class lounge in BKK ………ambience ,comfort ,spa facilities ,food ,etc………could say among the very best in the world …………!!..a lounge to fly for !

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls