Reply To: Best airport lounges in the world?

Back to Forum

BAGoldcard
Participant

I am happy to nominate the BA T5 Galleries complex, which is really very good, especially the Gallery First and Concorde Room, with the cabanas. The quality of food and champagne/wine is (usually) very good.

The VS Clubhouse is good, and the food is very good. It is, however, a little “flash” for my taste, and the wine and champagne are not up to BA’s standards. The inability to help yourself to drinks is disappointing……The staff are of varying quality and responsiveness, but that can be said of most lounges! That said, this is the best part (after the car/check in at T3) and the rest of the VS experience is a serious of disappointments and poor quality!

The QF First lounge at SYD has great food and wine, view of the City and airport, although the seating areas are a little featureless and not that comfortable or private.

I have to make a positive comment regarding the shared lounge that BA use at BAH – surprisingly nice and comfortable.

Disappointments are the BA/QF lounges in BKK and SIN; whilst not bad they could be better.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls