Reply To: Fast track or not, on T5Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Fast track or not, on T5 Reply To: Fast track or not, on T5

Biggless
Participant

I agree T5 is pathetic ! Coming back from Cape Town (BA 1st class) and Washington (BA Club World) and flying on to Newcastle there is NO fast track to clear security. So arriving say at 06:30 ish just wanting to get to the lounge for a shower you have to endure massive queues. Coming back from Washington I had 2 further “problems”, first we got bussed off the plane so lost the advantage of being first off and second when nearly at the scanner the person had an argument with a colleaugue about who’s turn it was to go to the loo thus holding things up another 10 mins ! Whilst I prefer BA to KLM, I think Ams is much better for returning flights from the US. You can go straight to the lounge and only have to clear securtity at the gate for your UK flight. Also KLM Business is typically almost half the price of BA so I find it increasingly harder to justify BA. The management of both BAA and BA should be fired for the treatment of premium passengers at T5 since it’s mainly club and 1st who make all the profit !