Reply To: BA’s T5 Lounge Brochure

Back to Forum

Tumiactually
Participant

This morning. Asked if there was a fast track. Told to go through biometrics and would find it on the other side. Queue thru bio slowly walk fwd and as queue advances see fast track sign, but guess what ? Everyone was using it as there no signs and it leads straight on from bio desk. Then bunch of gold card holders trying to get into concorde room told no chance. All good at 615am!!!

This evening. Landed back after couple of laps outside reading at 11000ft landed and parked off stand to get bussed in to T5 – sweet

Approx one million people ahead trying to get through EU immigration. Iris line was 50people deep. My buddy went passport route I stuck Iris out on principle. Got through at same time. Non-EU passport queue was empty should have used my peruvian dual-ctizenship (bought on-line £50).

Don’t know what collective noun is for limo drivers but there was a murder (or crows) or is it a whoop (or gorillas?) Or thems – hundreds all bored tired and angry waiting in arrivals taking bored tired angry people home

I was in Switzerland and germany today, both clients unprompted poked fun at me for T5 – me! It is a disgrace which we will never live down

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls