Reply To: BA Executive Club changes

Back to Forum

bobmotto
Participant

I agree with BA319131 I do believe that the Galleries will be a lot emptier moving forward, as I mentioned in my earlier post corporate travel will not raise their travel budgets, if anything they are going to be reducing them moving forward with increased focus & promotion to Easyjet & Ryan Air. I too will not be spending my own money to upgrade myself & add Tier Points moving forward either which will provide additional income for my pocket. BA have made a huge mistake with this change, we are now just seen as a revenue figure & customer loyalty no longer falls within their focus for customer satisfactions. I do not think they realize how many business travellers push to fly BA with the travel providers & show loyalty towards BA. The senior Management at BA need to take a close look at the comments being made on here & other forums & return the programme to the way it used to be which worked well for the majority of business travellers with BA.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls