Reply To: BA Executive Club changesCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Frequent flyer programmes BA Executive Club changes Reply To: BA Executive Club changes

bobmotto
Participant

I agree with Jazz, I am in the same position with my company where our corporate travel policy is for normal staff to only be able to book the lowest fare. I travel every week across Europe in my role & I have to fight to use BA when making a reservation with our travel providers. There is no regard to loyal customers like me who will go out of their way to book BA flights. I have been a loyal customer since 2000 & feel that I am being slapped in the face by BA. I know we have a choice & my choice over many years has been to fly BA. The new changes are just greed by BA & show that customer loyalty means nothing to them anymore, gone are the days of BA being the Worlds Favourite Airline, all they want to do is cut back on everything. I ask myself if it is now worth fighting with my travel department to fly BA now? I doubt anyone from BA will be looking at this but perhaps we all need to think if BA are worth being loyal to as they certainly do not appear to be loyal to their customers.