Reply To: Priority baggage handling for BAEC Gold/Silver?

Back to Forum

Papillion53
Participant

Canucklad – you are funny, any excuse for a swift half eh???

Btw we had a great, well, fabulous lunch at Joe Fortes in Vancouver … And I did think of you when I was walking through the duty free …. Wonder why …. LOL! but I couldn’t for the life of me remember what your favourite tipple was!

YVR was a breeze going in and coming out – and surprisingly, even Fast Track at LHR worked until the very last bit after coming off the long escalator from flight connections, and the queue snaked round to only 2 scanning lanes. Took about 15 mins and the DH’s bag was pulled over – no, not me silly boys, his carry on! 😉 :-)).

It was all my fault as the lovely Fudge I had bought, just round the corner from our hotel in Vancouver, had raised suspicion as it looked on the x-ray like ….. A material that could be used for dubious purposes. It was a thorough search and done with good grace and we were told all the time what the security chap was doing. So it was handled well and thankfully this time no cry of “get me your manager” was heard.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls