Reply To: BA Gold Card guest list

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

For someone generating 4,500 tier points and with that sort of spend, the ability to give away a Silver partner card, is not really that impressive.

What happens when they travel together and due to the main card holder already having 1 guest, they would need to split up and go into seperate lounges.

The Concorde room access after 5,000 points, again, apart from the “prestige” of turning right instead of left, once airside, it really is not a WOW factor benefit.

These unpublised benefits are interesting, but for me, the lounge complex at Heathrow is excellent (not the very best in the world, but up there). Whether I turn left or right, whether its Baxter’s or someone else, as long as I am able to use the lounge complex thats benefit enough for me.

PS – I will add that I am very happy with the First lounge and do prefer it to the upstairs “staff quarters” for lower ranked club members……. BUT, would have no issue if they were all combined to make one large but well set out lounge, with an upstairs and downstairs….

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls