Reply To: BA drops Anytime Access for Gold cardholders

Back to Forum

NTarrant
Participant

Disgusted – I have no problem with people disagreeing with what I say and create debate, but this is not the first time you have singled out what I have said even though others have made simular comments.

Heavy buying patterns as you call it have little influence in this issue. You say you are a gold card holder, so am I, but when I go into the F lounge at LGW I don’t want to be pushed out by you travelling Easyjet, when I am travelling BA.

I think you are looking at this from a personal point of view, which is justifiable, rather than a business one. There are many people who have lost their BA service to various locations and airports over the last few years who will be in the same position.

So now you have a new service between Malta and the Middle East. I don’t see how you can moan at BA when another carrier is providing something right on your doorstep. Yes it is a loss to BA but isn’t Easyjet going to loose out as well?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls