Reply To: UK citizen / US resident – which loyalty scheme to choose?

Back to Forum


“but you´d have to be granted legal residence and establish domestic bank credit, which requires a Social Security number”.

maxmcgeorge – any chance of you supporting this statement as I have US banking facilities and I am certainly have not been “granted legal residence”

I have a BA Visa card in the US and I certainly dont work in the US.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below