Reply To: Virgin’s Flying ClubCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Frequent flyer programmes Virgin’s Flying Club Reply To: Virgin’s Flying Club

MarcusUK
Participant

Apologies for the late reply but the offer ended. VK actually posted a link at the time.

I have no faults with FC so far, in even “shopping” on line with hundreds of Companies, even you can book AF / KLM/ BMI & gain miles to your FC account, the miles continue to accrue. I use their Amex Black Card now & so just got 7,000 miles for this months statement alone from there.
In 4 months, I am pending 2 upgrade vouchers, one companion free voucher, & availability on routed in Upper Class seem good on searching yesterday.
I also used my Gold Membership to gain access to Virgin Blue’s lounges in Australia, & the very great Malaysian Airlines lounges that VAustralia use for their long haul.
they are now truly global, & i hear will amalgamate into one truly worldwide global Airline by the end of this year.
VAustralia were impeccable, with a 7ft3 bed & more room & finer dining than on any First class, let alone business service i have taken in the last 10 yrs, including Etihad, SQ Thai, EK, & Malaysian.

They really will be one of the most secure truly global FF cards & Airlines for the future, to be associated with.