Reply To: Getting a second UK passport

Back to Forum


Guys – help please. I live in Spain. I need a second passport (example of why, Ghana has just announced that a visa will take 2 weeks (previously 4 days – and other too numerous to mention) and I just can’t lose my passport for that long. I have to apply to Madrid, letter from my company, all that. But on what form? As a overseas resident it seems I must use Form C1. But the very first catechism thereon insists thayt one choose between “first passport” or renewal/replacement. Patently neither is the case for me. But I can find zero guidance concerning what form is appropriate. Any ideas please? Thanks a lot. Jonathan

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below