Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Security Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far? Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?

Wildgoose
Participant

Is it a “blinkered” view if those 14 countries have ‘form’? I’m referring, of course, to Iran (supporters of Hizbullah), Syria (ditto), Saudi Arabia (where most of the 11/9 terrorists came from), Pakistan (the 26/7 four, amongst others) etc.,
True, the next attack might come from anywhere but what are the odds that the terrorists will be from one of those 14 countries?Quite high, I would imagine. Yes, there is the off chance that homegrown terrorism in the US might resurface but we haven’t had any serious attempts since that bocthed attempt to assasinate Obama during his campaign.
As I have said earlier, the colour of my skin now ensures that I will be questioned throughly when I arrive in the US. I can’t do anything about that, it is now just something I have to get used to. I’m neither Muslim nor have I ever visited the the Arab world, apart from Dubai.