Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?

Back to Forum

AsiaPacific
Participant

Wild goose…. thankyou for returning to comments about the topic.
I agree with some of yr comments, but suggest why just the 14 countries ???… surely that is a very ‘blinkered’ view.. should be all people who may pose a threat … what if the guys who drew up the list left off a country ? Where are you then ? Also just looking at people who may have been students in Uk is also a little blinkered again i think… the authorities I feel are likely to get a nasty shock when the next plot is uncovered and its from somewhere we never even imagined… one thing about assuming is …. it invariably makes an “ass” of one… I still am uncomfortable with men on planes with guns…. but that’s my choice I guess and we can agree to differ… also lets disagree about whether a “leftie” is “this ” , “that” , or the “other”…. I think all the stereotyping of individuals, nations, religions, etc is part of the problem…. better to be aware that problems may arise from anywhere these days… so best not to be ‘blindsided’ with pre-conceived ideas…
Thanks again for getting back on topic…

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls