Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Security Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far? Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?

Wildgoose
Participant

SimonRowberry, if you had, for even a second, taken off your Guevara beret and stepped off your sopabox and read my posting a bit more thoroughly you would have noticed that I said that Arabs,Africans, and Asians would be under more scrutiny. I am not in charge of Homeland Security, I do not formulate the strategies. I am simply stating the obvious, no matter how unpalatable that might seem to you and all the other peas in your pod. I happen to be from one of the three categories mentioned and I am off to the US in a few weeks and I fully expect to be asked to answer detailed questions and, if required to, to be thoroughly ‘frisked’. I won’t enjoy it but it is what I and many others will have to put up with.
Your huffing and puffing won’t change a thing.Homeland Security and other agencies will simply do what they feel like, regardless of how morally outraged you feel. You, sir, matter not a jot to those people who really are in charge.
I’m not American and neither am I “Airpocket”. There, I have answered “directly”.