Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Security Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far? Reply To: Air marshalls on all US carrier into USA… a step too far?

Binman62
Participant

I have heard on US TV (CBS evening news) that all US carriers are to have air marshalls for all flights to the USA.

There is probably only one thing I worry about more than a terrorist on a plane and that is an American with a gun.

If this is true then I would boycott all US carriers permanently as this is simply the dumbest thing I have ever heard. There may be such individuals now but they are radomly allocated and while it still concerns me it seems eminently sensible and good for security that they are.

It is also typically arrogant of the USA for them to suggest that the threat exists only outwith the United States. Need they be reminded that 9/11 was a domestic incident. All other incidents have failed or been stopped through good itelligence and police work…..and thank all gods .

I had hoped that things were getting better and that the usual high handed, arrogant and in your face methods of US security were coming to an end…how wrong can you be.