Calling all creatives, the new Vivobook Pro M7400 by ASUS, now available in the UAE, is a laptop developed with designers, photographers and content creators in mind.
For ASUS fans, this model sits between the Zenbook Pro and the Vivobook Pro, targeting the needs of the growing regional community of lifestyle content creators and artists.
It’s not as minimalistic and traditional as the Zenbook Pro, but it is lightweight and offers supreme power back up.
Highly functional, it uses a new weave-textured coating to help prevent fingerprints and smudges and feels quite unique to use, like a very fine sandpaper, for precise control.
The panel is a 2.8K OLED with mesmerising colours – a one-million-to-one contrast ratio and impressive blacks.
The keyboard has a very distinct design, with some clear colour coding for different groups of keys. It also has an SSO finger print and the touchpad is very generous in size. Swiping inwards from the top right corner of the touchpad activates a new feature – the DialPad. Once activated, it has the same UI and functionality as the ASUS Studiobook physical dial.
For the IO, on the left side there are two USB ports and the power and battery indicator LEDs. On the right side there is the power jack, another full-size USB port, a full-size HDMI port, a maxed-out type C port and finally, a microSD reader and 3.5mm combo jack.
In terms of performance, there’s up to AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Mobile CPU and an Nvidia RTX 3050 Ti GPU. It also has a M.2 SSD, and a 63 Whs battery to allow creativity flow
Combining this latest powerful AMD Ryzen™ 5000 H-Series Mobile Processor, high-speed DDR4 RAM, and high-capacity battery, Vivobook boosts performance to challenge the limits. Users can create, edit and stream without skipping a beat on a laptop powered by the world’s best mobile processor for creators.
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 H-Series Mobile Processor- powered notebooks are streamlined with creators in mind. With up to eight cores, double the cache of the previous generation, and 7nm processor technology powering superior performance, creatives can save time on heavy workloads so they can focus on delivering projects on time, without stress.
The Vivobook Pro M7400 retails at AED 5,999 (US$1,634) in the UAE.
Vivobook Pro M7400 highlights:
- Up to AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX Mobile Processor
- Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU
- Exclusive ASUS DialPad for seamless and intuitive creating experience
- High-capacity battery: 63Wh (14”)
- Up to 49 per cent bigger touchpad
- AI noise-canceling technology
- Dual-fan cooling design
- Webcam shield for privacy
- One touch to login with power button
- Up to 2.8K OLED display, 600 nits peak brightness
- Three-sided NanoEdge display with 4.8 mm side bezels and 86% screen-to-body ratio
- TÜV Rheinland-certified eye care
- Pantone validated
- Neutral colour tone chassis option: 0˚ Black
- Outstanding logo design on the metal lid
- Unique V-shape colour-blocked design
- Warning orange colour-blocked ESC key
- 17.9 mm thin, 1.45kg light
- Mega size touchpad, 44 per cent bigger than the previous model