Did you know that Business Traveller operates a members’ club, offering a range of offers and discounts on travel-related products and services?
The Club by Business Traveller costs from just £30 to join, and can save members hundreds of pounds on their travels.
New offers are constantly being added to The Club, covering everything from luggage, technology, airport services, and subscriptions through to health and fitness, accommodation, accessories, experiences and travel wellbeing.
Here are just a few examples of the dozens of offers and discounts currently available:
- 15 per cent off the full range of Maxwell-Scott luggage and travel bags
- £5 off your first order with AiroLuggage
- 5 per cent off your first order with Send My Bag luggage shipping
- 30 per cent off Retreev SMART bag tags
- 15 per cent off Arterton Dismantlable Umbrellas and Garment Bags
- 10 per cent off ONDE Bag Belts
- 15 per cent off Briggs and Riley luggage
- 10 per cent off the full range of Ceptics Travel Adapters
- 5 per cent off all My Travel Pal products.
- 15 per cent off AirBolt GPS trackers
- 30 per cent off WISTIKI Bluetooth trackers
- 10 per cent off a ZHIYUN PuriBar
- 15 per cent off all Flare Audio products
- Up to 25 per cent off travel extras booked through Holiday Extras
- 50 per cent off your first successful airport lounge bid via LoungePair
- 20 per cent off No1 Lounge bookings
- Up to 20 per cent off Priority Pass membership plans
- 20 per cent off English, French, Spanish, German and Italian language courses plus first month free with Gymglish
- Discounted First Class subscription to the Seatspy reward seat finder
- 25 per cent off a premium subscription to AwardWallet
- Complimentary one-year subscription to the digital version of Business Traveller UK
Health and fitness
- One month free premium membership of the Rungo running app
- 10 per cent off Clubs to Hire rates
- 15 per cent off Soza Health assessments
- 15 per cent off best flexible rate and complimentary welcome amenity at DUKES London
- A year’s free Platinum membership of GHA Discovery
- Private wine tasting with a three-night stay at Cipresso e Pietra in Tuscany
- Free room upgrade and late checkout with Hastings Hotels
- 10 per cent off the Wave biodegradable collection
- 15 per cent off Master Storytellers Biography packages
- 20 per cent off lunch and dinner reservations at Great British Restaurant, DUKES London
- £100 off when travelling with EG Chauffeurs in London and UK Wide
- 20 per cent discount on an annual Harden’s Platinum Club membership
- 20 per cent off all Myth Drinks products
For more information and to join The Club by Business Traveller, visit businesstravellerclub.com.