Tucked away in bustling Westminster, next to St. James’s Park station and a short stroll from Victoria, the St. Ermin’s Hotel is not only perfectly positioned for business meetings of all kinds, but is ideal for weekend getaways in the heart of Royal London.
The four-star deluxe Marriott Autograph Collection hotel is giving one lucky Business Traveller reader the chance to spend two nights at the impressive grade II listed property, in a Deluxe Suite including breakfast and seasonal Afternoon Tea.
A popular meetings venue with welcoming staff, fantastic food and stylish décor – the charming St. Ermin’s introduces new daily delegate rates from just £70pp including VAT – offering affordable, memorable meetings and conferences in a prime London location.
Meeting rooms at the chic grade II listed property are lit by natural daylight and are fully climate controlled – with complimentary wifi, LCD Projector and screen, flipcharts and notepads – everything is covered, ready and waiting.
Giving guests a little bit more – the St. Ermin’s ensures that break out time is done properly. Served in the relaxed and stylish communal areas, food and beverage covered in the new daily delegate rate of £70pp includes:
- Welcome hot beverages and mini breakfast snacks
- Coffee morning break with nutritious snacks
- Lunch is served as either a hot buffet – prepared by the hotel’s experienced banqueting chefs – or as a selection of sandwiches, with daily changing menus.
- Afternoon coffee, served with a choice of indulgent or healthy snacks
- Still and sparkling water available all day
With the introduction of a new 3D showcase tour, it’s never been easier to discover the unique meetings and events spaces of the historical four-star deluxe Marriott Autograph Collection hotel, with the introduction of a new 360-degree virtual show around tool available at sterminshotel.co.uk/meetings-events/3d-tour/
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Terms and Conditions
- The two-night stay is in a deluxe suite for up to two people and includes full English breakfast and seasonal Afternoon Tea
- Prize must be taken within 12 months from November 1, 2017
- Bookings subject to availability
- Competition entries close at 2359 GMT on October 31, 2017