Business Traveller has teamed up with The Ascott Limited to give away a two-night stay at Citadines Islington London for two people in a stunning studio.
Part of The Ascott Limited, Citadines Islington London boasts a fantastic location within the chic Islington Square development in North London. Surrounded by a wide variety of eclectic and original shops and restaurants on the borough’s renowned Upper Street, Islington is famous for its quirky stores and lively atmosphere.
The property is also close to the world-famous Sadler’s Wells Theatre, a stone’s throw from the Almeida Theatre and walking distance to London’s beautiful Regent’s Canal.
The tube stations ‘Angel’ and ‘Highbury & Islington’ are only a short walk away, keeping you well connected to the rest of Central London. One stop on either tube line connects you to King’s Cross St. Pancras Station for national travel by train or international travel via Eurostar.
The property is designed to appeal to the modern traveller, whilst drawing on the property’s post office heritage and colourful Islington scene. Enabling guests to ‘live like a local’, each accommodation type offers a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area, high-speed WIFI, and a flat screen TV with Chromecast.
Guests can also benefit from a fitness room as well as unlimited hot drinks in the lobby, which can be enjoyed in the cosy lounge or in rooms.
The Ascott Limited portfolio includes four other Citadines properties in London: Citadines Barbican, Citadines Holborn – Covent Garden, Citadines South Kensington and Citadines Trafalgar Square, with a further 34 properties within the rest of Europe.
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand Investment. It is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators with properties across Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA. Its portfolio of serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands includes Ascott, Citadines, lyf, Oakwood, Quest, Somerset, The Crest Collection, The Unlimited Collection, Préférence, Fox, Harris, POP!, Vertu and Yello.
Ascott offers a free loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards (ASR), where members can benefit from the lowest rates, exclusive discounts, and perks when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
For more information visit:
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Please login or register to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for a winner plus one guest in a studio at Citadines Islington London.
- Breakfast is subject to availability.
- Prize winner and guest must be aged 18 and over. Only one winner will be drawn.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Prize may be changed without prior notice.
- Prize to be redeemed and booked by 31/05/2024 and is subject to availability.
- Reservation must be booked in advance.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- Any extras, including food and drink, will be charged.
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded.
- Entries close at 2359 BST on June 30, 2023