Business Traveller has partnered with Cipresso e Pietra, a sustainable luxury bed and breakfast in southern Tuscany, to give away a two-night stay.
Cipresso e Pietra is a tranquil adults-only escape, just a stone’s throw from Lucignano, a small medieval village overlooking the Valdichiana.
The property is all about long evenings, relaxing mornings and tailored experiences to help you uncover the hidden gems of Tuscany.
The bed and breakfast is a 19th century farmhouse that has been newly renovated with modern touches. The property offers free wifi, daily breakfast, evening aperitivo, and access to the fitness centre.
Also, feel good about your stay as Cipresso e Pietra focuses on sustainability by reducing their environmental footprint and positively impacting local communities.
Tucked into the hillside, the location grants you views of the valley, and walking distance to local bars and restaurants. Within a short drive, explore UNESCO World Heritage sites, taste world-famous Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, and Chianti, and eat your way through Tuscany with recommendations at local favorites or Michelin-starred restaurants.
As 1% for the Planet members, for every night you stay, 1% of your purchase goes to a local environmental nonprofit. Learn more about the bed and breakfast by clicking here, or by visiting our social media accounts:
- WEBSITE: cipressoepietra.com
- INSTAGRAM: @cipressoepietra
- FACEBOOK: facebook.com/cipressoepietra
- LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/company/cipresso-e-pietra
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Please login or register to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for a winner plus one guest for a two-night stay in one of our suites which includes, daily breakfast, and one bottle of local Tuscan wine
- Prize winner and guest must be aged 18 and over
- Only one winner will be drawn
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives
- Prize must be booked by 28/02/2023 and redeemed between 25/04/2023 and 30/10/2023 (April 25, 2023 and October 30, 2023).
- The reservation must be booked in advance and the dates are subject to availability
- Travel expenses are not included
- The prize not include any extras beyond what is listed here
- Entries close at 2359 GMT on January 31, 2023
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded