Business Traveller has teamed up with Premier Inn for one lucky reader to win a two-night stay and breakfast for up to two adults, at a UK Premier Inn of their choice that offers Premier Plus rooms.
Premier Plus rooms have been created by a team of sleep experts who worked hard to take everything guests love about their Standard rooms and boost them with some extra perks. Perfect for when guests want just a little bit more from their stay, these additional perks provide extra comfort, convenience, and connectivity.
- More comfort – Improved workspace, comfy armchair, air conditioning, flatscreen TV, and vanity area with a stool and hairdryer as well as a rainfall shower with luxury toiletries
- More convenience – There’s a mini-fridge with complimentary water, Nespresso machine with pods, tea bags, chocolate treats plus an iron and ironing board
- More connectivity – With Ultimate Wi-Fi, a stronger connection than our Standard Wi-Fi allows for speedier downloads
Currently there are over 100 Premier Inn hotels with Premier Plus rooms spread across the UK, and in key city locations such as London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester and Bath.
Recently opened locations with Premier Plus rooms include the first Premier Inn hotel on the Channel Island of Guernsey, the largest London hotel in Paddington basin and Oxford Westgate.
Now with over 2,000 rooms open, even more will be available over the next six months and beyond including exciting locations like Jersey St Helier.
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Please login or register to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize includes a two-night stay and breakfast for up to two adults, at a UK Premier Inn of your choice which offers Premier Plus rooms.
- Hotel accommodation is subject to availability and whilst we will try to accommodate your first choice of dates, during busy periods an alternative may have to be selected.
- The arrangement of transport before, after and during the stay is the responsibility of the winner. Food and drinks are not included in the prize (except breakfast). All other expenses incurred during your stay are the winner’s responsibility.
- The prize must be booked and the stay taken by November 30, 2022.
- For a list of valid Premier Plus hotels, please head to: premierinn.com/gb/en/sleep/premier-plus.html
- Entries for this competition close at 2359 GMT on June 30, 2022
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded