Entries for this prize have now closed – to see all current competitions, click here.
Enter now for your chance to win a three-night stay at Hyatt House Manchester, a world-class apartment-style hotel set in the heart of Manchester’s buzzing Innovation District.
Feel at home right away at Hyatt House Manchester; enjoy beautifully furnished and spacious studio or one-bedroom suites with stylish living and working spaces, all fully equipped with modern kitchens and free Wi-Fi.
Complimentary conveniences include breakfast, unlimited access to the hotel’s modern, high-spec gym and free laundry facilities. Get all the perks of our house while you’re away from yours.
Stay a night, or stay a while, Hyatt House Manchester provides a secure, home from home environment, combined with the added quality and services expected within a world-class hotel, including room service. Intelligently designed to help you maintain your work and personal routines while on the road.
Perfectly placed on a peaceful garden square and seconds away from the Northern Royal College of Music, Hatch, Manchester’s epic Oxford Road Corridor and Circle Square, with effortless access to Manchester’s City Centre, its vibrant nightlife, exhibition and arts spaces and transport hubs.
In addition to three complimentary nights in a one-bedroom or studio suite of your choosing, with breakfast, the prize also includes a three-course meal onsite at The Laureate Restaurant – famous for its beautiful, curved leather banquettes, floor-to-ceiling windows and of course, exquisite local dining.
Plus, the winner will be invited to enjoy daily night caps from The Graduate Bar – named in honour of the many alumni from the universities of Manchester – this vibrant, airy onsite oasis delivers memorable moments over delicious cocktails, craft beers and freshly prepared, yet casually served, dishes.
Rated by conference, meeting, and event planners, on-site there is also a purpose-built conference and events floor with an impressive staircase or lift access. The hotel has seven dynamic meeting rooms, ideal for conference and events, the floor’s versatility lends itself to anything from Hyatt’s seamless and sustainable Hy-brid meetings, boardroom brainstorming to glamorous banquets.
In September 2021 TimeOut declared Manchester as the third best city IN THE WORLD and just a week later National Geographic reported on why the city is the UK’s most exciting cultural hub right now. There has never been a better time to be in Manchester!
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for three consecutive nights at Hyatt House Manchester, to be taken before February 2023, this can be extended if COVID interrupts domestic travel
- Winner can choose whether to stay in a one-bedroom or a studio suite
- Winner can choose to bring along a guest to share the room
- Breakfast is included
- Dates are subject to availability, prize cannot be taken when the hotel is full or expecting to fill
- Winner can choose a three-course meal on one night of their stay, if a guest is staying, they too will be accommodated, meal prize amounts to half a bottle of wine, one main, one starter and one dessert per person
- Two complimentary drinks of the winner’s choosing will be offered in The Graduate Bar each night of their stay
- Room type and date are subject to availability, Hyatt House Manchester will do its best to accommodate the winner’s first choice
- It is recommended winner gives as much notice as possible so preferred dates can be accommodated
- No travel or insurance costs are provided
- There is no cash alternative
- Entries for this competition close at 2359 BST on March 31, 2022
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded