To celebrate the launch of Adagio Glasgow Central at the end of the year, Business Traveller has partnered with Adagio to offer one lucky reader and a guest the chance to be one of the first to experience the new property with an overnight stay.
Located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland’s style and cultural capital, close to the international business district and on the banks of the River Clyde, the aparthotel is within five minutes walk of Glasgow Central station and St Enoch’s underground station. Argyle Street and St Enoch’s shopping centre are also within a short walking distance.
The contemporary building – with its striking modern design inspired by Glasgow’s industrial history – aims to be a lively place in the city, a casual spot where Glaswegians and guests alike can meet in a relaxed atmosphere, all with Adagio’s high-quality furnishings and top standard of service.
With 162 apartments (a mix of studios and one bedroom accommodating from two to four guests), all fully furnished with well equipped kitchens, the aparthotel also offers a gym, laundry room and Adagio’s renowned guest library – perfect for couples, families and business travellers.
Adagio’s team of experts are on hand to help guests discover the city’s best spots across arts and culture, shopping, food and drink, nightlife and more!
This prize is valid on a flexible rate of one night stay for two people with breakfast (allowing the winner to cancel and then rearrange their free stay without charge up to one day before arrival), outside of high season and subject to availability. The prize is available at Adagio Glasgow Central only.
For more information visit adagio-city.com – Adagio Glasgow Central, 5 Dixon Street, Glasgow G1 4AL
Simply click on the “Enter competition” button below to be in with a chance of winning this great prize (if you are not logged in or do not have an account with us, you will need to follow the links below to log in, and then return to this page before entering).
Please login or register to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is for a one-night stay for two people, including breakfast, at the Adagio Glasgow Central.
- This prize is valid on a flexible rate of one night stay for two people with breakfast (allowing the winner to cancel and then rearrange their free stay without charge up to one day before arrival), outside of high season and subject to availability.
- The prize stay is available at Adagio Glasgow Central only.
- The prize stay must be booked between January 3, 2023 and March 31, 2023
- The prize stay must be completed between January 10, 2023 and June 30, 2023
- Entries for this competition close at 2359 GMT on December 31, 2022.
- Only one entry per user – all subsequent entries will be discarded.