British Airways has launched its latest sale promotion, with reductions on flights and holidays for travel into summer 2023.
Hot on the heels of rival Virgin Atlantic’s worldwide sale, the carrier is highlighting deals including return flights from Heathrow to Dubai from £399, Gatwick to New York from £308, Heathrow to Miami from £339 and Heathrow to San Francisco from £397.
Holiday offers include seven-night beach holiday packages to Malaga and the Algarve from £199 per person, and three-night trips to Dubai from £439 per person or New York from £449 per person.
In addition British Airways Holidays is offering additional saving of up to £300 on selected holidays booked by September 6, on top of sale prices, as follows:
- £300 extra discount with a minimum spend of £10,000 per booking (flight + hotel)
- £200 extra discount with a minimum spend of £5,000 per booking (flight + hotel)
- £100 extra discount with a minimum spend of £2,500 per booking (flight + hotel & flight + car)
- £50 extra discount with a minimum spend of £1,250 per booking (flight + hotel & flight + car)
- £25 extra discount with a min spend of £650 per booking (flight + car)
And finally the carrier has extended its double tier points offer on flights taken as part of a package holiday, for travel up to September 30, 2023.
Commenting on the news Claire Bentley, managing director of British Airways Holidays, said:
“We know that, more than ever, many of our customers are keen to ensure value for money. This sale offers a huge variety of flights and holidays at a wide range of prices, giving plenty of choice for those keen to get away.
“This is coupled with The British Airways experience, from generous baggage allowances to great quality food and drink on board. British Airways Holidays customers can also benefit from our low deposits and the additional protection that comes with our holiday packages, so they can book with complete peace of mind.”