Eurostar has launched a new summer menu for its Business Premier passengers, designed by chef Raymond Blanc OBE.
The onboard menu features dishes inspired by destinations on Eurostar’s network and champions seasonal, local and responsibly sourced ingredients.
These include courgettes grown in the French village of Charbuy; beef from Aldens, an Oxfordshire butcher founded in 1792 and run by the same family for eight generations; and goats cheese from the Yonne region.
Raymond Blanc OBE has been the company’s Business Premier culinary director for the past nine years. He commented:
“Travel is back on the menu, and we want to celebrate with new summer dishes that offer our Business Premier passengers fresh, seasonal flavours, whilst on the move. All the recipes are full of flavour, designed to complement each other and bring the best locally sourced ingredients to the plates of our Eurostar Business Premier travellers.”
Business Premier passengers receive complimentary food and drinks during the journey, and can also enjoy cocktails and canapés at the recently reopened bars in the lounges in Paris and London.
See the new summer menu below.
- Roasted asparagus custard with pea shoots and chilli
- Bulgur, kalamata olives, tomato and rocket salad with ciabatta and croutons
- Bulgur with fresh herbs, chickpeas and roasted red pepper, roasted almond paste, red pepper, pumpkin seeds
- Sustainable cod loin, lemon verbena hollandaise, crushed potato, steamed broccoli
- Beef tagine, couscous with courgettes, peppers, apricots and sultanas
- Falafel, aubergine puree, lentils, tomato and vegetable chilli with Swiss chard
- Salmon flakes, lemon coriander butter, basmati and wild rice, cooked egg, carrot, courgette, and shrimp paste
- Chicken fillet, roti, pepper coulis with smoked paprika, rosemary and spinach organic spelt poêlée
- Quinoa salad, mange tout, tomato confit, roasted red pepper hummus, red and yellow peppers, chickpeas, coriander, parmesan shavings