British Airways has launched its latest sales promotion, with discounted business class fares and holiday packages combining business class flights.
The sale runs until March 28, and applies to “selected short and long-haul routes from London with a range of travel dates in 2022”.
Highlighted long-haul flight-only fares include £1,499 return to New York and Boston, £1,599 to Chicago, £1,699 to Dubai and £1,899 to the Bahamas.
Closer to home there are Club Europe fares including Copenhagen from £89 each way, Geneva from £113 each way, and Milan from £112 each way.
A number of short and long-haul holiday packages are also available, including the following examples (based on two people sharing):
- Club World flights to New York and four nights’ hotel accommodation from £1,599 per person
- Club World flights to Dubai and seven nights’ hotel accommodation from £1,719 per person
- Club World flights to Chicago and four nights’ hotel accommodation from £1,729 per person
- Club Europe flights to Venice and three nights’ hotel accommodation from £309 per person
- Club Europe flights to Marrakesh and seven nights’ hotel accommodation from £469 per person
- Club Europe flights to Tenerife and seven nights’ hotel accommodation from £599 per person
- Club Europe flights to Lisbon and three nights’ hotel accommodation from £399 per person
BA’s current flexible policy means that customers booking during the sale period and travelling before September 30, 2022, will be entitled to free amendments or cancellations for a voucher credit.
Commenting on the news Claire Bentley, managing director of British Airways Holidays, said:
“Over the past year, we’ve seen a noticeable shift in people searching for more premium holidays. The pandemic put lots of holiday plans on hold, so many of our customers are looking to make up for lost time by upgrading their experience, whether in the air or in their hotel. This sale is perfect for those looking to enjoy a luxury experience this year, with a smaller price tag.”