Wyndham Hotels and Resorts has launched The Meetings Collection, a new network of premium meetings-focused hotels.
Wyndham says that it has been created to “offer rewarding solutions and a simple, streamlined way to book multi-year meetings at different hotels across the collection”.
The Collection’s portfolio features properties from the group’s brands Wyndham Grand, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Wyndham, and Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and provides a total of over 83,600 sqm of flexible meeting space and more than 4,400 rooms.
The Collection will initially launch with the following eight hotels and resorts in the US in sought-after meetings destinations, with plans to expand in the future:
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf and Beach Resort, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Florida
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, Pennsylvania
- Galt House Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Louisville, Kentucky
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, Florida
- Silverado Resort and Spa, A Dolce by Wyndham, Napa, California
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Meeting planners will be able to earn Wyndham Rewards point when booking two or more meetings at participating hotels simultaneously or within 30 days of the contract for the first meeting. The offer includes:
- A five per cent discount on total meeting revenue when contracting multiple meetings or events at participating hotels
- Up to 30 per cent attrition
- A streamlined contracting process and a single point of contact for each meeting or event
- Exclusive destination experiences at participating hotels
- The opportunity to earn up to 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points per meeting.
Carol Lynch, senior vice president of global sales at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, said:
“It is a pivotal time in the meetings and events industry, with group travel beginning to return to fully in-person and hybrid meetings. We are launching this collection to support planners during every phase of the process and are excited to be able to now offer a highly efficient way for them to source and book hotels at competitive rates, earn generous rewards, and deliver an exceptional experience for their group.”