Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru has rolled out a range of new wedding offerings.
The hotel’s Sweet Love package is ideal for a pre-wedding function, anniversary, wedding or an exquisite celebration of up to 100 guests. Key highlights include a ceremonial menu designed by the hotel’s Executive Sous-Chef and Four Seasons Executive Suite for the couple.
Capacity: Up to 100 guests
Price: Starting ₹1,65,000
Special inclusions are:
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive Suite for the special couple
- Two complimentary day-use rooms for parents
- Specially crafted celebratory menu by the Executive Sous-Chef
- Venue rentals
- Choice of in-house table and chair linens to suit the décor
- Prices are inclusive of taxes
- Booking Dates: now through September 30, 2021
- Event Dates: now through October 31, 2021
- Menu add-ons for an additional cost
- Décor add-ons for an additional cost
Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru houses multiple venues ideal for large and small gatherings. The hotel boasts of close to 1,860 sqm of event spaces. These include Grand Ballroom, the largest space and perfect for grand functions; Garden Room ideal for indoor-outdoor events and Banquet Terrace –for cocktail receptions or wedding rituals and an outdoor vibe. Lotus and Nectar are for intimate events or back-up spaces. Head to the CUR8 Terrace – Part of the restaurant, CUR8, the expansive patio has two pergolas and is adjoining the gardens, offering a 360-degree view of the hotel’s beautiful core areas including poolside.
In terms of F&B, guests can be treated to an Indian menu showcasing creative takes on regional recipes such as lamb vindaloo and Mangalore fish curry, an array of pan-Asian and international favourites, or chef-led unique menus.
An in-house team of top international and domestic chefs work with guests to create menus featuring Indian and international flavours. Expert bartenders can create artisanal cocktails.
Click here for more details on the wedding offerings.