Hilton London Croydon has unveiled a collection of Wellness Guest Rooms to promote relaxation and mindfulness.
The rooms feature eight elements which aim to rejuvenate guests:
- Air: Rooms feature an air purifying plant to help improve air quality, relaxation and sleep.
- Light: Himalayan salt lamps release a type of light that is believed to “cause a chemical change in the brain” which can relieve anxiety, whilst improving air quality, mood and energy levels.
- Scent: The rooms have a lavender aroma, and a lavender pillow spray, to help relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep and lower skin irritation.
- Taste: The breakfast menu features a selection of healthy options filled with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Hydration: The room includes a selection of organic Hope and Glory teas and fruit-infused water.
- Relaxation: A ‘wellness tray’ includes a facial mask, bath salts, bath bomb and bathing flowers, while the room also features a plush bathrobe to promote relaxation.
- Fitness: The room features a yoga mat, resistance bands, yoga blocks and a yoga ball. Guests can also use the 24/7 gym.
- Sound: The hotel recommends using a guided meditation app or switching on the bedside radio “to help de-stress from the day”.
Donata Palev, the hotel’s general manager, said:
“Taking care of our wellbeing, both physically and mentally, allows us to thrive. Here at Hilton London Croydon we have created wellness bedrooms where guests can relax, recharge, get quality sleep, make time for themselves and increase energy levels, whether travelling for work or leisure. This is particularly important during these unprecedented times.”
See our feature on how hotels are keeping us fit on the road: