Marriott International’s portfolio of luxury brands, including The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, The Luxury Collection, EDITION, W Hotels, and Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts, has unveiled a collection of exclusive luxury experiences in the Middle East and Africa.
They are curated in partnership with Quintessentially, a leading luxury concierge company.
From Jeddah to Seychelles, guests can enjoy bespoke itineraries “promising an unforgettable escape to some of the regions’ most vibrant cities and island retreats.”
Cruise the Gulf Sea in a private yacht, enjoy a majestic evening in Dubai’s sand dunes, explore the unique marine ecosystem in Abu Dhabi’s mangroves, snorkel in Saudi Arabia’s pristine coral reefs or spend an afternoon island hopping in Seychelles.
These journeys will be available from June 1 until August 31, 2021. A few interesting itineraries include:
A family reunion in Abu Dhabi: The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and Al Wathba, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa.
- Explore a unique marine ecosystem during a guided kayaking adventure through the scenic mangroves.
- Visit Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Discover Manarat Al Saadiyat, a historical, cultural, and artistic enclave.
- Explore the desert dunes, indulge in desert activities, and learn about Bedouin life.
- Watch a falconry show and attend a race at Al Wathba Camel Racetrack.
- Enjoy a range of activities for the whole family including water sports, golfing, tennis, and horse riding.
Doha, The Art Capital of Middle East: Al Messila, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
- Take a private helicopter tour and discover Doha from the sky including Westbay Lagoon, The Pearl Qatar, and Zig Zag Towers.
- Visit the National Museum of Qatar.
- Stroll Doha’s century-old trading market, Souq Waqif.
- Cruise by private yacht in the Gulf Sea of Qatar to Safliya Island.
- Explore the vast collection of art at the Museum of Islamic Art, Mathaf the Arab Museum of Modern Art, and Katara Cultural Village.
- Unwind with a wellness experience at Al Messila, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa.
Sand, Sun, and Skyscrapers in Dubai and Seychelles: Bvlgari Resort Dubai and North Island, a Luxury Collection Resort.
From Dubai guests will fly to Seychelles, the beautiful archipelago islands in the Indian Ocean lying off the coast of East Africa.
- Enjoy an intimate desert safari trip with private chefs and Astronomers in Dubai’s sand dunes.
- Indulge in extraordinary culinary experiences in Bvlgari’s exclusive atmosphere.
- Relax with romantic sundowners over a bonfire from The Cross at the base of Spa Hill.
- Cruise to La Digue and see the iconic granite boulders that frame Anse Source d’Argent beach.
- Discover the surrounding archipelago islands by private boat.
Family fun in Jeddah: The Ritz-Carlton, Jeddah
- Explore Jeddah’s diverse culinary scene.
- Take a family day trip to the reefs for snorkeling and diving at Sharm Obhur.
- Explore Balad, the magical historical quarter, and Nasseef House.
- Discover the labyrinthine lanes of Souq Al Alawi.
- Visit the magnificent floating Mosque.
- Swim with dolphins and learn about marine life at Al Fakieh Aquarium.
- Enjoy rides and family activities at Al Shallal Theme Park.
Candice D’Cruz, vice president – Luxury Brands, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Marriott International said:
“Our guests are seeking new ways to explore a destination with a renewed sense of discovery and desire for personalised experiences.
“Following our successful partnership with Quintessentially last year, which saw the launch of several distinct itineraries across Europe and the United States, we are thrilled to enhance our collaboration by debuting this series of bespoke adventures across the Middle East and Africa. These unique itineraries will offer guests access to immersive and luxurious journeys created with the expertise of this leading concierge company.”
Darren Ellis, Group CEO, Quintessentially adds:
“As the resurgence of safe travel gains momentum, we are delighted to expand upon our partnership with Marriott for this exclusive Middle East and Africa adventure series.
“As one of the world’s most connected groups, we pride ourselves on being able to draw out the very best every destination has to offer with an unparalleled level of personalisation and authenticity. These incredible journeys speak to Quintessentially’s dedication to enhancing people’s lives and we look forward to creating unforgettable memories for Marriott guests.”
Click here for more details.