Select IHG Hotels & Resorts venues across brands including Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn hotels in India, Nepal, and Bangladesh will offer bespoke wedding experiences and services for guests looking to have an intimate, one-of-a-kind wedding experience.
A team of professional event specialists will help in customising venues and services, keeping health and safety in the mind.
A special offer is available until 30 April 2021, for weddings from May 1, 2021, and it includes:
- Guaranteed room upgrade to a suite.
- 50,000 IHG Rewards points for the first 100 confirmed weddings, (equivalent to one night at Intercontinental, three nights at Crowne Plaza, four nights at Holiday Inn five nights at Holiday Inn Express across the globe).
- Up to a 5 per cent rebate towards the total bill.
- Two-night stay voucher for two people.
- One kg complimentary bridal cake.
- 10 per cent off in-room dining/laundry services.
“IHG Hotels & Resorts has enhanced the experience for its hotel guests, by redefining cleanliness and supporting guests’ personal wellbeing throughout their event and stay at the hotel. Using new, scientific protocols and service measures, partnering with industry-leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab, and Diversey, and launching a global IHG Clean Promise, these strengthened measures are giving guests greater confidence and hotel teams the protection needed,” reads an official release by IHG.