Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai has rolled out a range of new offerings to celebrate Holi.
Enjoy a stay at the hotel with getaway packages starting from ₹9,000 plus taxes that includes:
- Overnight stay in luxurious accommodation
- A complimentary Four Seasons breakfast
- Delicious meals prepared by experts
- Complimentary room upgrade
- A culinary or mixology masterclass with the hotel’s craftspeople among others.
Guests can book a stay in the hotel’s stately suites at 20 per cent off and enjoy benefits such as a complimentary breakfast with a Mumbai skyline view; complimentary access to AER – Bar and Lounge over the weekend and 20 per cent off on dining experiences across San:Qi, AER, and in-room Dining.
Head to the hotel’s popular F&B venue San:Qi for an elaborate festive brunch. On the menu are festive specials like gujiya, the quintessential Holi dessert and lip-smacking thandai (an Indian cold drink). The specialty brunch menu will also feature Holi specials like Litti chokha, Agra ke dahi bhalle, and Kachauri bhaji.
- ₹1975 plus taxes per person for food only.
- ₹3475 plus taxes per person including sparkling wine and select cocktails.
- Time: 1230 hours to 1530 hours
Relish hand-crafted confections and goodies by pastry chef Dinesh Pai and his team of pâtissiers in the comfort of your home. Celebrate with traditional Indian sweets like gujiya, barfis, and laddoos, to hand-crafted chocolate truffles and macaroons. The hotel is also offering organic, skin-safe colours as a part of its fully-customisable hampers.
All gift hampers and pastry items are available for delivery and takeaway directly through the hotel.
To book a stay, click here, or contact +91 22 2481 8000 for room bookings, restaurant reservations, gifting, and more.