Preferred Hotels and Resorts has expanded its global portfolio, adding 18 new member hotels to its collection from September 2020 to January 2021.
Highlights include Chatham Bars Inn in Massachusetts, Hotel and Spa Mansion Solis by Hotsson in Morelia (Mexico), Hotel Diplomat in Stockholm, and Andronis Arcadia in Santorini. The UK has also seen the addition of The Lowry Hotel in Manchester.
While the majority are already open, the brand has released information about upcoming properties. These include:
- Pendry Manhattan West (New York) – the first New York City property from Pendry Hotels and Resorts will debut this summer with 134 rooms and 30 suites within a six-building development in Hudson Yards
- Ette Hotel (Orlando, Florida) – the 126-room hotel outside of Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is set to open in April 2021
- Casa di Langa (Piedmont, Italy) – the sustainable 39-room luxury retreat is scheduled to open next to the vineyard landscapes of Le Langhe in spring 2021
- Lago Resort Menorca Suites del Lago 5* (Menorca, Spain) – the 91-suite eco-retreat close to Menorca’s beaches is scheduled to open in May 2021, with a heated Thalasso pool and an exclusive Japanese-Menorcan restaurant
- Hotel Metropolitan Premier Taipei (Taiwan) – the 288-room hotel is set to open in summer 2021 with a variety of restaurants and banquet rooms
Preferred Hotels and Resorts has a portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts across 80 countries.