Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas has rolled out a new travel app that will help guests and visitors to easily manage their reservations, book transfers, avail rewards, and customised experiences across all the brand’s properties.
The app is designed to enhance each guest’s experience from setting his preferences or dietary requirements to pre-booking a spa treatment or activities and concierge services.
The app helps you to:
• Browse Six Senses resorts and hotels across global destinations.
• Manage reservations and access useful information when staying at individual resorts.
• Book transfers and personalise daily activities before or during the stay.
• Connect with resorts teams.
• Reserve a table or order from the in-room dining service.
• Review and book spa treatments or wellness programmes.
• Order extra amenities or a buggy, schedule a wake-up call or turndown service among others.
• Discover local sustainability and community projects, and how they have been implemented at all Six Senses destinations.
Bryan Gabriel, chief commercial officer of Six Senses said:
“In addition to planning ahead or booking services or amenities, the app also provides valuable information about our guests’ preferences and interests. This helps our teams further customise everything from the room set-up to how active or inactive they wish to be when they are staying with us.”
Six Senses app can be downloaded from Apple Store and Google Play.