Dusit International has teamed up with several strategic partners in Thailand to launch a new travel package – Stay with Confidence at Dusit. This travel package will be available across all Dusit Hotels and Resorts properties in Thailand.
The Stay with Confidence at Dusit covers accommodation for two with breakfast, flight discount, car rental, travel insurance, discounted health treatments among others starting at an approximate cost of THB 1,000/₹2,346 per night when booked in conjunction with Rao Tiew Duay Kan.
The package has been created in partnership with Air Asia, AIS, The Viriyah Insurance, Bangchak Corporation, Bangkok Bank credit card, Budget Car Rental, Bumrungrad International Hospital, KBank credit card and Krungsri consumer’s credit card.
The foundation package – Stay with Confidence – Vacation Package, is priced at THB 6,500/₹15,256
net for two nights with breakfast for two at Dusit Hotels and Resorts in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Khao Yai, and Pattaya, and includes the following benefits:
• Travel insurance for two persons from The Viriyah Insurance
• Bangchak fuel card valued at THB 1,000/₹2,346
• Exclusive THB 1,500/₹3,520 discount on IV Therapy treatment, and THB 1,000/₹2,346 discount on the Immune Defense Supplement treatment, at VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center (a subsidiary of Bumrungrad International Hospital)
• One complimentary doctor teleconsultation by Bumrungrad @ Home Service Center during the stay if needed
• Additional benefits based on the respective offerings of each hotel
Moreover, guests can opt for the Self-Drive Package, priced at THB 8,500/₹19,945
net, which includes the same benefits as above plus Budget Car Rental with full coverage insurance.
Members of Dusit’s loyalty programme, Dusit Gold, will receive 20 per cent discount on bookings plus full membership benefits.
All packages are available for direct bookings from now onwards, and valid for stay between October 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
Suphajee Suthumpun, Group CEO, Dusit International said:
“The Stay with Confidence at Dusit package continues our commitment to support the government in its mission to stimulate domestic tourism, bring value to our broader communities, and deliver additional convenience, experience and value to our guests and customers.”