The Consulate General of Italy in the UAE and VFS Global have opened a new Italy visa application centre in Dubai.
Residents of Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah can now apply for visas at the new facility, which opened at Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) on September 27, instead of having to visit the Consulate General of Italy.
The centre is initially accepting applications for limited visa categories.
Residents of Abu Dhabi can continue to submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre located in The Mall, World Trade Centre, in the UAE capital.
To protect employees and visitors from the spread of COVID-19, VFS Global has established standardised protective measures at the centre, including specific social distancing and sanitation mandates.
All customers must undergo body temperature checks on arrival and any visitor exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including high fever, cough and difficulty in breathing will not be permitted to enter.
In addition, all customers and VFS Global employees are required to wear a face mask and gloves.
Centre amenities and services include:
- A Premium Lounge facility
- Doorstep delivery of passports
- SMS notifications on application status
- Online tracking of application status
- A dedicated website for easy access to end-to-end information including visa categories, requirements, document checklists and applicable fees
- A dedicated contact centre and email support to answer queries and track application status
The DIFC centre is located at The Gate Avenue, Zone C, Level 1, Unit # 166 & 168.
For appointment bookings visit https://visa.vfsglobal.com/are/en/ita.
For queries email [email protected] or call+9714 205 5777.