The Oberoi Group has reopened the doors of its properties in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh — Wildflower Hall, An Oberoi Resort, Shimla and The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla.
A range of unique experiences can be enjoyed across these hotels.
Wildflower Hall, An Oberoi Resort, Shimla
Located 8,250 feet above sea level in the Himalayas and adorned by acres of fragrant cedar forest, the resort houses spacious accommodations offering garden and valley views. Guests can enjoy the following experiences here:
- Adventure enthusiasts can opt for a Himalayan mountain biking activity.
- Indulge in a five-course meal at the Gazebo.
- Enjoy a private nature walk and an Oberoi picnic hamper on the grounds of The Peak; a bungalow that dates back to 1863.
- Private dining in Lutyens Hall.
- Private yoga session with expert instructors teaching breathing and meditation techniques.
- The Sanctuary Experience with a guided walk to a secluded location in the forest surrounding Wildflower Hall along with a handcrafted picnic hamper.
The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla
The hotel has been around for over a century now. Offering pleasing views of Shimla and the surrounding valley, the property features lavish accommodation categories and serves a range of international, Indian and local specialities. Signature experiences that can be enjoyed here are:
- Four-course dinner for two in the private dining room.
- A walk in the woods. The guided tour starts with a short walk (or drive) from the hotel to the village of Annadale followed by a picnic lunch beside a stream.
The Oberoi Group has also introduced the Himalayan Vacation offer at these resorts. Special room rates for two or more nights, delectable breakfasts and savings on food and beverages are some benefits available. The offer is valid until November 30, 2020.
Image credit: Oberoi Hotels and Resorts