India’s Apple Store Online opened this afternoon.
Starting today (September 23), customers can log on to India’s official Apple Store Online and make purchases without being dependent on third-party services.
The online store also brings to customers a host of Apple’s services such as:
- Shopping assistance with Apple specialists
- No-contact delivery for free
- Trading of old phones for iPhones — exchange any eligible smartphone for credit towards a new iPhone
- Customisation and configuration of Mac computers, from memory to the graphic card of your choice
- Personal free sessions to learn more about Apple’s devices
- AppleCare+ that extends warranty up to two years of technical support and accidental damage cover
India’s first Apple Store Online offers Apple’s full range of products and support. It brings the premium experience of shopping in an actual Apple Store to its customers online in India. This is delivered by online team members who are ready to offer their expertise.
Payments on the Apple Store Online can be made through credit and debit cards, credit card EMI, RuPay, UPI, net banking, and credit card on delivery.
Apple’s recent events had some interesting product launches. These devices including the Apple Watch Series 6 and iPad Air can be purchased on the online store in India.