Taj has announced a new wellness offer that combines holistic healing techniques with picturesque locations.
The ‘Taj Wellness Retreats’ programme has been curated by experts from Jiva Spa, the hospitality brand’s signature wellness offering.
The customised five-day Wellness Retreats and 14-day Ayurveda Retreats feature a selection of ancient therapeutic treatments under the consultation of experts, guided yoga and meditation, and spa therapies.
Adding to this are special wellness menus that will elevate the overall experience of the guest.
- Stay at a Taj property through the programme duration.
- Complimentary meals, inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner, as per the exclusively-curated wellness menu.
- Consultation with a wellness coach.
- A therapy at Jiva, every day.
- Daily yoga and meditation.
- Immersive experiences including nature walk, cooking demonstrations and wellness rituals among others.
Guests opting for Ayurveda Retreats can consult Ayurveda physicians and therapists. Daily healing treatments and oil massages and meals inspired by authentic Ayurveda principles form a key part of this programme.
The package is available at hotels including Taj Rishikesh Resort and Spa, Uttarakhand; Taj Madikeri Resort and Spa, Coorg; Taj West End, Bengaluru and Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Goa.