Vietnam Airlines will resume six domestic routes starting from September 9.
The airline had temporarily paused these routes during Vietnam’s second wave of Covid-19 in July.
The carrier will be resuming the following routes:
- Hanoi – Chu Lai (daily flight)
- Hanoi – Tuy Hoa (three flights per week)
- Hai Phong – Dien Bien (three flights per week)
- Vinh – Buon Ma Thuot (four flights per week)
- Vinh – Da Lat (three flights per week)
- Hue – Da Lat (three flights per week)
Passengers travelling with Vietnam Airlines are required to fill out a health declaration form before the flight. The carrier says this can be accessed here or through its mobile app.
Travellers are also required to bring their own face masks and wear them at the airport as well as throughout the flight.
Passengers can track real-time flight status here.