UAE citizens and expatriate residents can now apply for visas to Lithuania at two new Visa Application Centres jointly launched by the Embassy of Lithuania in the UAE and VFS Global.
Customers can submit their visa applications at facilities in Abu Dhabi and Dubai without having to visit the Embassy of Lithuania.
The VFS Global centres are initially limiting services to accepting applications for the Short-term Schengen visa (C) – essential travel only, and the Long-term National visa (D) for study & employment purposes.
To protect employees and visitors from the spread of COVID-19, VFS Global has established standardised protective measures at both centres, including specific social distancing and sanitation mandates.
All customers must undergo body temperature checks on arrival and any visitor exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, including high fever, cough and difficulty in breathing will not be permitted to enter.
In addition, all customers and VFS Global employees are required to wear a face mask and gloves.
Facilities and services offered at both centres and VFS Global include:
- Platinum and Premium Lounge facility
- Mobile Biometric Service to apply for a visa from a location of choice, be it home or office
- Doorstep delivery of passports
- SMS notifications on application status
- Online tracking of application status
- Dedicated website for easy access to end-to-end information including visa categories, requirements, document checklists and applicable fees
- Dedicated contact centre and email support to answer queries and track application status
Centre locations are as follows:
Dubai: Wafi Mall, Level 2, Falcon Phase 2, Umm Hurair 2, Dubai.
Abu Dhabi: Level B2 (Lower Ground), The Mall World Trade Centre, Khalifa Bin Zayed the 1st Street.
For more information email [email protected] or call +97142055901.