Frasers Hospitality is reopening its properties with new health and safety initiatives in place in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis.
The serviced residences provider says most of its properties around the world remained open throughout the pandemic. The properties that closed in accordance with government and local authority guidelines, properties in Germany, France, Switzerland and Spain have recently opened their doors to guests.
Following the easing of restrictions in the UK, serviced residences in England reopened on July 4 and those in Scotland will open on July 15, with a phased reopening of boutique lifestyle hotels Malmaison and Hotel du Vin.
Fraser says it has introduced the following measures across its properties as part of its new #FraserCares initiative:
- A new “cleaning regime” that uses a water and oxygen-based solution which kills most germs without the need for harmful chemicals, according to Fraser.
- Properties have been awarded certifications in their respective regions; SG Clean in Singapore, Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) and ISAAP Compliance Accreditation.
- Fraser says “ongoing adoption of relevant technology will be implemented to offer greater assurance to guests”.
- Deep cleaning of each property and frequent sanitisation in communal areas.
- Remote guest concierge services.
- Safe distancing protocols include signages installed at each property.
- On-site restaurants and bars have implemented measures to minimise contact, providing grab and go food options and ensuring safe distancing for dine-in guests.
“Our guests and staff can return to our properties in the knowledge that we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure their safety and well-being by going above and beyond the guidelines set out by the World Health Organisation,” said Guus Bakker, CEO Europe, Middle East and Africa of Frasers Hospitality UK.
“We have also taken this opportunity to redefine and adopt new hospitality standards into our operations, which will carry us through a post-pandemic world. This new and heightened cleaning regime will be implemented across all our properties globally, including those which remained open during this period,” he added.