25 Hours Hotels has joined Accor’s Live Limitless loyalty programme.
25 Hours Hotels operates 13 hotels in German-speaking countries as well as one in Paris. Scheduled opening include: 25hours Hotel Florence, 25hours Hotel Dubai (2021) and 25hours Hotel Copenhagen (2021).
The company formed a strategic alliance with Accor in 2016, with Accor holding a 50 per cent stake.
The new loyalty relationship sees the amount of points awarded for a stay at 25 Hours hotels depending on status in the programme.
The points earned per Euro 10 spent are : Classic 25; Silver 31; Gold 37; Platinum 44 and Diamond 44
In Accor’s programme, the following benefits are associated with the respective status:
- Comes into force when you register with ALL
- Includes member rates (up to 10 per cent off the public rate) and discounts at more than 3,000 hotels from when the first reservation is made
- Early access to exclusive offers worldwide
- Benefits are unlocked when you spend more than €800 on reservations or stay at least 10 nights
- Includes all Classic benefits
- Late check-out and a welcome drink
- Benefits are unlocked when you spend more than €2,800 on reservations or stay at least 30 nights
- Includes all Classic and Silver benefits
- A guaranteed room up to three days before arrival and early check-in or late check-out regardless of availability, as well as an upgrade to a next room category, subject to availability
- Benefits are unlocked when you spend more than €5,600 on reservations or stay at least 60 nights
- Includes all Classic, Silver and Gold benefits
- A guaranteed room up to two days before arrival and access to the Executive Lounge, if available
- Benefits are unlocked when you spend more than €10,400 on reservations
- Includes all Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum benefits
- Complimentary breakfast at weekends for all guests in the room, four dinner and spa vouchers worth €25 each and a Gold Status gift to a person of your choice
Marc-Michael Hanemann, Director of Commercial Development at 25hours Hotels, said:
“We are delighted to now be a part of ALL and, during these difficult times in particular, to have the opportunity of reaching customers and guests who may not have yet had 25hours on their radar.”
Nadja Rosenberger. Head of Loyalty & Partnerships Central Europe at Accor, explains: “25hours is the perfect addition to our ALL offering and offers our members further, very attractive options for earning and redeeming points, as well as providing inspiration for future travel plans.”
Accor has made changes to the programme because of the Covid-19 pandemic. These include
- Status extension: status acquired by members in 2019 will be extended until December 31, 2021.
- Expiry of points: Your premiums points earned under the Classic status will not expire before 15 December 2020; this will be extended to 30 April 2021 for Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
- Transfer of status nights / points: Members can roll over all status nights and points earned between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2020 into 2021.
- Suite Night Upgrades: Suite Night Upgrades that have not been used by 31 December 2020 will be extended by 12 months for Platinum and Diamond members.
For those unable to use their points, or who wish to make a contribution, Accor’s “Points on a Mission” allows guests to donate premium points to Accor’s partner organisation, the Institut Pasteur, which is working on the search for a Covid-19 vaccine. All points donated will be converted into cash, with Accor matching the sum.