ITC Hotels has recommenced operations at select properties across India. These include ITC Rajputana (Jaipur), ITC Gardenia (Bengaluru), ITC Windsor (Bengaluru), Welcomhotel Bengaluru, ITC Kohenur (Hyderabad) and ITC Kakatiya (Hyderabad).
ITC Grand Bharat in Gurugram is also set to reopen its doors for guests on June 12.
These properties have adopted the hospitality brand’s Weassure initiative to ensure the safety of guests and associates.
Guests will be reassured by accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). ITC Hotels has also partnered with DNV GL Business Assurance, a leading certification body, for stringent clinical levels of hygiene and safety.
Contact light dining, safe staycations, digital check-in and checkout are few features of the ‘new normal’ at ITC Hotels.
Highlights of Weassure programme include:
- Safe Car with all sanitation protocols to bring a guest to the hotel.
- Guest greeted by security personnel with ‘namaste’ in personal protective gear, and temperature check.
- Hand sanitisers at various locations for guest convenience. Disinfection of all high touchpoints like elevators, knobs, taps etc on an hourly basis.
- Markings on the floor to ensure safe social distancing norms.
- Luggage will be sanitised. The bellboy will drop off luggage outside room.
- Remodelled reception with Welcomseparators.
- Rooms allotted after 24 hours between each guest, following deep cleaning and sanitising protocols. Rooms serviced by expert staff trained in conduct and precautions for personal, social and workplace.
- In-Room order delivered on sanitised IRD trolley (enabling one-metre distance), with sanitised crockery, cutlery, pre-packaged single-use condiments, by the server in personal protective gear.
- Remodelled restaurant spaces with Welcomseperators; tableware, crockery, cutlery pre-sanitised and served in a cover; individual servings for sauces and condiments; hand sanitisers on each table; QR-code enabled digital menus; e-payment and grab and go options among others.
- ITC Hotels has also launched Lavanderia, a contact light laundry service.
Staycation options include an ideal layover for your work ventures, which comes with a 12-hour stay (0900 to 2100). The offer comprises ₹1000 hotel credit, boardroom usage up to two hours and wifi. Check out the list of participating hotels here.
Also, check out their All-in-Getaway package comprising a well-equipped accommodation, all daily meals, additional savings on F&B, complimentary laundry and savings on recreational activities among others. It is valid until October 31 and starts at ₹5299(plus taxes).
Benita Sharma, area manager-north (Luxury Hotels) and general manager – ITC Maurya said “Keeping in mind the present circumstances, we have strengthened our service standards even further through the Weassure initiative. These assurance certifications will stand testimony to the rigorous hygiene protocol being put in place to ensure the safety of guests and associates at ITC Hotels across India.”