Lemon Tree Hotels, in collaboration with Diversey company, has launched Rest Assured, a comprehensive health and safety programme.
As a part of this, the hotel group has introduced a new set of rules and preventive measures, to be followed by guests, visitors, and team members within each property.
Some features of this initiative include:
- Strict social distancing norms; mandatory masks for all guests and regular temperature checks.
- Visitors and team members using non-invasive digital thermometers.
- Usage of specialised, hospital grade disinfection chemicals, including Virex II 256, Oxivir and Suma product lines from Diversey, for all cleaning and sanitisation purposes across the property.
- Development and deployment of digital menus, house rules and directories of service, which can be shared with guests electronically, and are viewable on personal phones.
- Adherence to all guidelines issued by governmental authorities and WHO across all properties, as well as FSSAI norms for food production and service.
- Preparation of all dishes in smaller quantities to ensure fresh food is available for all guests. No self-service in any area, to minimise contact.
Speaking about the initiative, Vikramjit Singh, president of Lemon Tree Hotels said, “As part of the new cleanliness and hygiene standards, we have collaborated with Diversey, a global leader in this space. They are providing us with US EPA approved safe chemicals, operating checklists, training support, videos and support materials to add to our own repertoire of processes and procedures, and will be conducting regular reviews in all properties.”