British Airways has launched a pre-Chistmas Avios promotion for Executive Club members purchasing through its estore.
Members will earn either double or triple Avios at selected retailers, for purchases made by December 22.
Double miles are available at the following retailers:
- John Lewis: up to four Avios per £1 spent
- Harrods: up to 12 Avios per £1 spent
- Sonos: ten Avios per £1 spent
- Adidas: up to 12 Aviosper £1 spent
- Mr Porter: 12 Avios per £1 spent
And triple miles are available at the following retailers:
- M&S: six Avios per £1 spent
- Selfridges: up to 18 Avios per £1 spent
- Net-a-Porter: Up to 18 Avios per £1 spent
- Fortnum & Mason: 15 Avios per £1 spent
- Argos: three Avios per £1 spent
- Lego: 15 Avios per £1 spent
- The White Company: nine Avios per £1 spent
- Currys PC World: six Avios per £1 spent
- Apple: nine Avios per £1 spent
- ASOS: nine Avios per £1 spent
- Lookfantastic: 15 Avios per £1 spent
- Groupon: 18 Avios per £1 spent
- Notonthehighstreet: 12 Avios per £1 spent
- Hotel Chocolat: 18 Avios per £1 spent
The promotion is running alongside a number of other current BA Executive Club offers.
Last week the carrier launched a new promotion offering Executive Club members the chance to redeem reward flights for up to 50 per cent fewer Avios.
Members redeeming Avios against World Traveller and World Traveller Plus flights will benefit from a 50 per cent discount in the number of Avios needed, while those redeeming in Club World or First will get a 10 per cent discount.
BA is also currently running an offer aimed at its frequent premium customers, enabling them to unlock access to reward seat availability.
Members who book and complete four return trips in Club World or First by February 12, 2020, will be granted unrestricted access to convert (almost) any available seat on a flight into an Avios reward seat.
Meanwhile the programme is offering bonus Avios when converting points from six participating hotel loyalty schemes.
Members will get 35 per cent extra Avios when converting points from the Marriott Bonvoy, IHG Rewards Club, Radisson Rewards, Shangri-La’s Golden Circle, Melia Rewards and Best Western Rewards programmes.
Finally there is a double Avios earning promotion, valid for up to ten flights for pre-registrations made by December 13 and flights taken by June 30, 2020.